Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pumpkin patch

I probably look forward to this day more than most people, but the pumpkin patch means its Fall, the weather should be cooler, I can wear jeans and maybe a sweater if I'm lucky, we are going to get some sort of family picture, and spend the day together as a family... which might sound silly, but doesn't happen too often.
We went to the Live Oak Pumpkin Patch for the 3rd year in a row, and it really is such a great one. The pumpkins are all spread out so the kids can run and play in them. They have some fun games, but a little pricey when you really break it down, and it is not in the desert which I love!
All day I thought about the warm clothes I wanted to wear, but as the day went on I just got hotter and hotter to the point that I could not fathom boots or a sweater if my life depended on it. But as we started driving we ended up in this dark cloud that left us cold and in heaven.













Can't wait til next year!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sooo cute! I love that pumpkin patch too. Can't wait to see you soon.
You look beautiful, btw!

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkin patch to and look forward to it with my family every year! Great pictures! Happy Fall. Glad I happened upon your blog.