My Mom and Grandma came to visit last weekend to help me with Sarah's baby shower. It was such a fun day and a half of chatting, and baking, and sewing, and eating. I have always had a really close relationship with my grandma so it was fun to see how much Sawyer loves her too. He only wants to call her great grandma, and loved that she wanted to read him book after book, and teach him to count all of his money, basically do all the things that I have no patience for.
I am so grateful that my kids can know her, and what an amazing woman that she is. As well as my own Mom of course.
3 comments:
you are looking sooo skinny brooke.
I LOVE ROGIE!! She looks great, as always.
Obviously I laughed out loud when you said she did things with Sawyer that you have no patience for. That's my Brookie! I love you for comments like that!!
K seriously? Could you be any skinnier and I'm obsessed with your out-fit. I'm so excited to have you out here in a few days...Love you.
Post a Comment