So we were lucky enough to start our summer off with almost a week at the beach house which was heavenly. The Biesingers came to join us which made it so much more enjoyable for all of us. It was so nice for Sawyer to have his friends to play with...me to have my friend to talk with...and Tyson to have a friend to do things with, like borrowing the neighbors Kayak and playing the bean bag toss game. This will definitely be something that we need to keep up with every year. Of course I took most of these collages from Lillie's blog because she does such a better job with the picture taking and the collaging.

We spent most all of our days relaxing on the beach and playing in the water...

The kids were so happy and entertained all of the time

One of the days we headed to three arch for a little change of scenery

I am sad that I didn't get more pictures by the fire while we ate smore after smore and enjoyed evening company with the kids sleeping. Sophia did pop out and catch us one night... it was so cute and funny how disappointed she was that she caught us doing stuff without them.
3 comments:
looks like fun!
Super cute pictures! I really love the ones of your family on Lillie's blog. You guys look gorgeous! Hope you're doing well. When you get back in town we need to get together.
Rachelle
Ooh I forgot about this last one of the two of us. I was thinking the same thing-- wish we'd taken more by the fire, that was like my favorite time of day!
Please please let's do it again.
Post a Comment