Monday, July 20, 2009

Kim's Baby Shower

Carolyn and I, but mostly Carolyn and my Mom, got to throw Kim a little baby shower for the people that she knows down here. I can't believe that I am going to have a cute new baby nephew here in a few weeks. I just wish that we lived closer to them so that we could spend more time together, especially now that we will both be Moms.

Our cousins Jamie and Johanna drove down from LA, it was great to chat with them for a bit, and so nice of them to drive down.


Kim got some great gifts, now we just need the baby to get here!


3 comments:

kim huish said...

I'm totally stealing this pictures since I don't have any... Thanks again for such a fun shower!

kate said...

bummed I missed it. hope baby huish comes soon.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-streaming-online-one-piece