Even though we had just been at my parents last weekend, and I am moving there for the summer this next weekend I couldn't miss out on the 4th of July at the beach. Its supposed to be about barbecuing and laying out, and then fireworks on the beach, not a day of 110 degrees where you are trapped inside all day, and then fireworks at the local college. And so we went again for the weekend. We swam at my parents all day and then did the all american dinner of hamburgers, potato salald, chips, and fruit.



and then off to the beach just in time for a little playing before the fireworks actually started

my Dad took us back to the 80's with his boom box to play the festive music on the radio


I just love the 4th, and already can't wait til next year!
4 comments:
looks like fun...wish we were there but we are party poopers!
I am so jealous of your summer of leisure at your mom's. Think of us here sweating it away in the desert.
I'm coming down the last weekend of July. If you are going to be living at your parents then we need to forsure get together. Let me know if you will be there then. I would love to see you. and meet sawyer
Oh I'm in love with your post-braid hair. SOOO cute.
Post a Comment