We celebrated Sawyer's 2nd Birthday on Saturday. I was excited for it to finally be his birthday because he loves the sing the birthday song daily, and now he could use his own name. We decided to give him his present, the tricycle, in the morning because we knew he was getting something much more exciting at his party.
The party was Shrek themed due to Sawyer's recent obsession, and this was the amazing cake that his Grandma Raquel got for him. Sawyer thought it was real and asked him to sing.
This was the motorized tractor that he got, putting our tricycle to shame. He was so excited about it. He loves riding it up and down the street, and it will work so perfectly in our non-landscaped backyard.






12 comments:
He's a really cute 2 year old. If he is anything like Jaden, which it sounds like he might be, he will be good for you until he's about 4 then he'll go through this really stinky defiant stage. But he'll still be really cute. :)
P.S. I'm sure Raquel loves being called "grandma". :)
That is the coolest cake! What a fun party. I wish we could have been there for it!
happy birthday to my little buddy. a blog! i thought i would never see the day. love the red by the way. tell sawyer i cant wait to see him at the spectrum one of these days. give tyson my love as well. are you coming down soon?
happy b-day Sawyer! we can't believe you are two. we love you!
Happy Birthday to Sawyer! I can't believe that cake!
I don't have your email-- so I'm commenting since it's 11pm and too late to call. (I always peek at your house when we're going to bed and the lights are NEVER on) and I just got your message and feel like a loser since I told you "let's hang out", but forgot that we had dinner plans, and then I ended up bumping up the sitter to go run errands, and the day got away.
Hope dinner with the missionaries was so good ... and MEATY. ;)
happy birthday sawyer! love the cake and love the pic of you and sandra dee. serious twins!
I can't believe he's 2, either. Man, that is crazy! He sure is a cutie and that cake is hilarious. I love that he thought it was real. Love your hair, brooke! You look awesome. Miss you!
He looks like he loved his birthday! And in my opinion-if they are going to hard 2 yr olds, then it starts at 18 months! If he's still good, then I bet he'll stay good for you!
Make a note...Jan 26,27 - Disneyland dates for us.
Brooke! I didn't know you had a blog! You're in big trouble for not telling me!!! I'm so glad I happened upon it. I cannot believe how cute Sawyer is- and two years old??? Geez- that went by fast, didn't it? It seems like yesterday that you were pregnant with him and dreading he be born on Halloween-haha! Hope you guys are well.
omg!!!!! he is grown up soooooo much!!!! by the way- if you dont remember me i used to babysit sawyer when he was TINY!!
-Dusti lewis
Post a Comment