



This weekend I was lucky enough to go to Utah for one of my favorite cousins, Jared's, wedding. Tyson was a great husband to stay home with Sawyer so that I could have my first break away from them, not that it was needed...just too expensive for 3 plane tickets. I hadn't been to Utah since Tyler and Kim got married three years ago so you can imagine my excitement. I ate Cafe Rio twice in two days, Nothing Bundt Cakes, a pumpkin cookie dough shake from Malt Shoppe compliments of Kim's parents, and had a few Ben's cookies. Is it sad that all my trip revolved around was food. I lost my voice from apparently talking too much, but had so much fun seeing family that I don't get to see much as I get older, and loved seeing Jared and Jessica get sealed together. It was an amazing weekend.






10 comments:
I am totally craving your shake. I think I might have to go to Cold Stone or something and re-create it there. It was such a fun weekend and I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Love you!
p.s. Hopefully Tyson recovered from watching Sawyer and the poop mess.
So fun! I haven't been to Utah forever, so I would go nuts with all the food places! Looks like the wedding was great, you're family is growing up!!!
so much fun! congrats to jared!! and by the way, your hair looks amazing...
wait no drinks at crest or our good old great harvest. Seriously the last time i went to the malt shoppe was when we got our pumpkin shakes. The good old days.
Cute pics! Matt and I have about 10 places we HAVE to go EVERY time we go to Utah--we eat out like 4 times a day when we go :)!
Happy birthday Sawyer--he is sooo cute and getting so big!
Ok, I know you know but Deawnna and Jesse broke up--you TOTALLY called it! I KNEW it wouldn't last! I wish I could get over that dumb show because their relationships NEVER work out...I will after this next season...I heard they are having Jason and I loved him :).
Miss you,
Jen Roper
Cute pictures. And reading your commentary made me hungry. = )
I am sure you loved losing your voice :)! Love that I get to see pictures of Jared at his reception! Great family picture at the temple.
Yeay!! Im so glad you have a blog:) Its such a fun way to stay in touch. It was so fun seeing you last week, hopefully we can see that cutie pie sawyer sometime soon!!
So Brooke. I found your blog through Lizzie Lamm. We went to high school together. Random. I'm sure I'll be blog stalking you guys from now on. You all look fabulous.
Jeanine Arnold
Every trip we make to Utah is based around the most efficient food consumption. We map out all the must-haves and figure out how many meals we can fit in one day. It's wonderful.
Glad you had fun, we missed you that weekend.
Post a Comment