




On actual Halloween day we got to go to a my gym class that we normally attend, but this time Sawyer got to wear his costume. He thought it was so fun jumping on the trampoline dressed up like a monkey. That night Tyson's Mom and her husband Charles came to stay from Arizona so we had all the family over for dinner, trick or treating and some games. Sawyer was all excited to trick or treat until he went to the first house across the street and the man that answered the door was dressed up, and scared him. From then on we had to hold him at every door. It was still a very fun night, and we got enough trick or treaters at our door that we had no left over candy. Now its basically Christmas...I can't wait!


3 comments:
For taking so long to start a blog, you sure are a good little poster :)! Kristy told me you have posted a lot and she was right!
Love the pics and the stories. It made me laugh out loud when Sawyer wanted to "exercise"--so cute!
Miss you so much! BTW, your hair is SO cute!
--Jen Roper
I can't wait for Christmas either. Sawyer looked so darling in his costume - and I can't believe he is 2!
Also, let me tell you again just how much I love your hair! Thanks for going back to your roots.
SOunds like fun. What did you guys do for his bday?
Post a Comment