Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beach House... part 1


We spent three weeks at my parents house, and the beach house. It was heaven. I normally start to feel a little stir crazy to get back to my own bed, routine, husband and what not. This time I wasn't ready to leave yet (except for missing Tyson of course!).
I met my best friends from growing up for dinner one night. I think we stayed and chatted for like 4 hours. It was so fun. I wish time didn't go so fast, and life wasn't so busy. I wish we could do this more often.
I spent some time with some of my best friends from college. We had ours kids play. I love how our loves have changed so much, but our friendship doesn't.
We had the Hoffman's over one night for an early bon-fire. I love s'mores!








2 comments:

Kim said...

I can just see Sawyer saying, "Take a picture of me, Mom!" as he jumped into the pool.

Meiken said...

Such a fun night together!!! Miss you!