Sawyer had a superhero party for his 4th birthday last week. He has been wanting this since the summertime, and talks about it quite frequently. I was back and forth on making the capes for all the kids because my life has been a little bit crazy and chaotic, but when I told him I might only make masks he was devastated. How can you say No when they get so sad over something with their birthday?
I was so glad that I made them in the long run because how cute do all those kids look running around in matching capes and masks. It was such a perfect day.





He was a little anxious throughout the whole party to open his gifts. Some of his friends were just as anxious. Oh, to be 4 again, and have a plastic toy make your day.



4 comments:
The party looks like it turned out amazing! Wish I could have been there. I love Sawyer and Magnolia's Halloween costumes. Sawyer's mustache cracked me up!
Cute idea. Great weather for an outdoor party.
Great party!! Can't believe you made all those capes!!
You're a SUPER mom..ha ha, I know! But it's true. I admire how nice/cute/beautiful you always make everything.
Miss you!
Post a Comment