going from this...

When did it happen is what I keep wondering? I feel like Magnolia was just a newborn in my arms, and now she is six months. She is still the perfect, big eyed, smiley, never cries, beautiful girl!
I had Lillie take some pictures of her last week, and then some of Sawyer too... since I don't have any quality pictures of him since he was like a year. She did such an amazing job. I feel like I could have framed every one of them.
my own personal doll...

could I be any luckier?

and the two love birds!
I had Lillie take some pictures of her last week, and then some of Sawyer too... since I don't have any quality pictures of him since he was like a year. She did such an amazing job. I feel like I could have framed every one of them.
my own personal doll...
could I be any luckier?
and the two love birds!

7 comments:
oh my gosh brooke she is beautiful and Sawyer is so stinking cute.
sawyer is a babe. also, i'm glad to see that his shoes are fitting ;)
These pictures are so cute...especially love the one of them on the bed.
ohh maggs is looking so big, i didnt know she could sit up! And all those pictures of sawyer are soo cute too!
Your kids are darling! I love these photos.
They are beautiful!
Um, YES, they are soooooooo darling and I was just giddy looking at these beauties! LOVE that one of the two on the bed. Oh, I just loved these, Brooke! xoxo love you!
Post a Comment