
Sawyer and Jeffrey are so cute when they get together. Its like they are brothers...they have so much fun playing and goofing off together.



Sawyer hadn't slept in a hotel room since he was a baby so he thought it was so cool to have his own bed in a room with his Dad. Tyson said that he would talk for a while after getting in bed, going over everything that they did for the day

There will probably be a part two to this post because we have a bunch more pictures that are on my camera's memory and I don't have the cord to put them on my computer.


3 comments:
MY husband has family in Wyoming. we went there this summer...my kids LOVED it! Looks like your boys did too!
Looks like they had fun!
I'm so jealous that you weren't in MY town when you had all this extra time for fun. I'm sure you're glad to have him back now though.
Post a Comment