Friday, August 7, 2009

Benton Huish

My first little nephew on my side of the family was born yesterday, and I am so excited. Richard Benton Huish...born August 6th, at 7:15 pm, 7lbs. 8 oz. Yes, Kim looks like she was just having a normal day because she did deliver him in less than 6 hours from checking into the hospital, and had him like 4 days early. How does someone get that lucky on their first child. I am so jealous. We are going to Vegas tomorrow to visit for the weekend so I am sure there will be many more pictures to follow. Can't wait to meet you Benton!


9 comments:

Shea said...

Cute baby! That's great that she had such a fast delivery.

nicole said...

I'm dying!! He is so cute, and she is so lucky to have such a short labor and early!

Does he look like Tyler? because the bottom photo I think he does.

and, I love the name!

Ashly said...

i was so happy i got to see the pics on your phone when he was first born. kim looked amazing. such a handsome little boy! cant wait to see him in real life!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

kim looks great and i LOVE the name benton. congrats to tyler and kim!!

cragun family said...

Hey you. BTW, what a doll of a nephew.
Have you check the JC blog lately?
byujerusalemfall99.blogspot.com

looks like they are planning a reunion, next week. But you are on the 'missing e mail address' list, so bracken put his e mail on there if you want to e mail it to him. I also found Kat, and linked her blog on mine. And Julie has a post on the JC blog too. It is fun to see everyone!

Lizzie said...

How is she not swollen and ugly? I thought everyone was after delivering a baby. Wow, Kim, you look beautiful and so does your baby.

lindsey said...

YEAY!!!!! Good job kim! He is so adorable and I really like the name. I have been thinking about you and how you are doing. I hope everything has been a smooth adjustment for you guys. We are soooo happy for you and Tyler.

We love you guys:) CONGRATS!!

lindsey said...

Brook I totally just realized I was looking at your blog and not kims! Duh! Well I better go write something to her now too haha!

lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.