Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Street Fair take TWO

After sounding convincing enough about my new love for the palm springs street fair my parents decided to drive out and experience it with us. It worked out perfectly for Tyler and Kim to stop here for a night on their way to orange county for Easter so we all spent the day here in the desert. We started with nachos for lunch, which were amazing and maybe a little heavy for the middle of the day. Then onto the store so that everyone could see some of the new stuff we've gotten in recently. After naps we headed down to the fair, fitting all of the spring break/white party crowds. We thought that we would for sure be getting our falafels and gyros again, but after waiting in line for over ten minutes and feeling no closer to the front we opted for Sonic instead...fine by me! Although a little cold and windy I am always up for a cream slush or some sort of sweet treat.

watching a street performer

2 comments:

Kim said...

I loved the street fair! Hopefully one day we will have longer to hang out together than just quick weekends. Thanks for all of the baby/maternity stuff again! Next Easter, we will dye eggs.

TnD said...

I wonder it we passed each other. I went with a friend this week too.