
I am absolutely devastated that the Real World Brooklyn is over. I am obsessed with Chet and Ryan and all the funny pranks that take place weekly. Of course the transgender made me nervous, but other than her/him I felt like it was a pretty normal season with somewhat normal people. I was seriously so excited every week to watch it, and would laugh hysterically out loud each week. I loved the rat prank, and then the cereal and milk one this week. They really knew how to have a good time without sex and partying being the main event.
4 comments:
I am embarrassed to admit that once I stayed at the gym for four and a half hours watching a Real WOrld marathon because I didn't have a TV. I did the treadmill, the stair master the elliptical and the bike (anything that had a TV attached) and could barely walk the next day.
Oh my gosh...How are you? I am so glad you found my blog!! I have been so bad about blogging lately so I am just now seeing your message!! I love being able to reconnect...good old A&F!!! SUch cute, cute pictures of you all!! I am so excited to be able to stay in touch now!!! :)
Bummer that it's over. I wish you'd been this convincing earlier. You know I'm always up for good tv. I love when I can hear you saying "it make me kind of nervous" just reading your blog.
I totally agree. I was obsessed with Chet. My friend kept saying how disappointing the season was because they were so calm. I think that's what made it so fun.
Post a Comment