Playing at the park
Last week Katie and her kids decided to come and stay for a few days since Tanner was out of town and she would be alone for the week. It was a very fun and wild few days. Sawyer has always loved Reese and all her wildness. They played great together at the park, sharing toys, riding cars, reading books, and somewhat watching movies. Katie and I did a little project of making some frames for various rooms after the kids were asleep. It was a great couple of days. I wish we could have visitors out here in the HOT desert more often!




4 comments:
I missed you this weekend... are you home? I saw your curtains open which is a good sign. :)
loving the header...you go girl.
Hey Brooke! I loved catching up with what has been going on with you. Love Sawyer's suitcase, how fun to see Steph at Disneyland and congrats on the new job! Can you order treats from there? I can't wait to talk to you more about it.
All my love! Miss ya, Jen
reese really loves that sawyer. thanks for having us out it was a blast!
Post a Comment