Every year Debbie has a wonderful Oscar party that I just couldn't miss. I drove down on Saturday to spend the weekend with my parents which is always a nice treat. My mom and I shopped and went through recipes for my new job. Sunday my dad was nice enough to watch Sawyer so that my mom and I could enjoy the party. I am embarrassed to say that I didn't even watch any of the show because I was too busy catching up with friends. It was very fun. Monday I got to meet Stace and all the Marston's at Disneyland for a few hours. Boy do I miss them all.



7 comments:
stacy looks darling! i haven't seen her in so long..
What a fun party!
What??? How long has this Homec blogging been going on without me knowing it?? That little soy-boy is one handsome little man. Holy cow. I'm gonna have to let Josie have a look at this. You guys look so so cute - Sawyer is Jace's identical twin!!!
PS: Congrats on the bakery gig Brooke - that is so sweet...no pun intended.
What a great day for a party and I love that she goes all out. I must do one myself next year.
hey brooke! I'm so glad that I found your blog! your family is darling! I hope all is well
Post a Comment