Sawyer chose to be a TMNT. He has watched all my brothers old VHS tapes at my moms.
Mags wouldn't wear her cat costume. I thought I would make her into a ghost, but somehow she turned into baby Jesus. I guess we are just that spiritual.
Lillie hosted a chilli dinner for us and the Greens.
And then we walked the neighborhood. My legs were a little sore by the end of the night.
Mags LOVED trick or treating. I think she would have gone all night.
Sawyer got scared at someones house, and then it was a struggle for him the rest of the night.
I am so glad we live in such a family friendly neighborhood. I think the kids enjoyed passing out candy as much as getting it.
I really thought I was going to dress up this year, but somehow it didn't happen.
Next year for sure.
Mags wouldn't wear her cat costume. I thought I would make her into a ghost, but somehow she turned into baby Jesus. I guess we are just that spiritual.
Lillie hosted a chilli dinner for us and the Greens.
And then we walked the neighborhood. My legs were a little sore by the end of the night.
Mags LOVED trick or treating. I think she would have gone all night.
Sawyer got scared at someones house, and then it was a struggle for him the rest of the night.
I am so glad we live in such a family friendly neighborhood. I think the kids enjoyed passing out candy as much as getting it.
I really thought I was going to dress up this year, but somehow it didn't happen.
Next year for sure.





4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun Halloween festivities! Sawyer's mask is making me laugh so hard.
LOVE the TMNT. Jaden has my brothers old videos too. Swayer is seriously on the same track as Jaden. They really are very much alike.
I miss you! We are going to be passing through in a week and a half, or so, and want to see you guys. I'll call this week. Love you!
Super cute pics, btw!
Maybe this is not appropriate since I"m in the picture, and so flattering myself... but that one of the three of us.... can you say, fake latisse?? wow.
Post a Comment