
I have been meaning to get the pictures Lillie took of our trip forever. Yesterday she told me that her computer crashed...so here are mostly ones I stole from her blog, and a few of my own. I am sure it is pretty obvious which ones are mine.
We had such a fun week/few days with the Biesingers.
We enjoyed gorgeous weather.
We ate yummy food...lots and lots of s'mores, bagels and mexican food.
We celebrated my 32 Birthday!
Watched the sunset.
Lillie and I ran a few days in below 80 degree weather, what a treat.
Captain Blackbeard left a great treasure map, and thee kids found a candy filled treasure.
Told scary campfire stories.
And mainly sat enjoyed each others company outside of the desert.
We had such a fun week/few days with the Biesingers.
We enjoyed gorgeous weather.
We ate yummy food...lots and lots of s'mores, bagels and mexican food.
We celebrated my 32 Birthday!
Watched the sunset.
Lillie and I ran a few days in below 80 degree weather, what a treat.
Captain Blackbeard left a great treasure map, and thee kids found a candy filled treasure.
Told scary campfire stories.
And mainly sat enjoyed each others company outside of the desert.
It was a perfect week. I think next year we will try for longer.
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Such fun family memories! And you look hot! :)
Looks like a fun trip! I love the one of Mags with the chocolate all over her face!
Post a Comment