We spent a few weekend in February at my parents house with Tyler, Kim and Benton. They were pretty last minute, and so much fun! The weather was so nice so we were able to spend some time at the beach and the park which was a highlight for the kids.
I am getting so sad to not have Tyler and Kim so close. I really look forward to our family gatherings and its not going to be as often with them all the way in NY. I guess we'll just have to go to them...
I am getting so sad to not have Tyler and Kim so close. I really look forward to our family gatherings and its not going to be as often with them all the way in NY. I guess we'll just have to go to them...

Sawyer and Benton are at a really fun age combo. They play really well together and are obsessed with wrestling each other. Sometimes Mags would get caught on the bottom, but she's a great sport about it.


2 comments:
wow what a big bite he's taking
Believe me, we will definitely miss our little get-togethers too! I guess we'll have to meet up via skype!
Post a Comment