
Should I be embarrassed to admit that I was glued to the tv last night watching Bachelor Pad, and then that I thought about it for a little while before falling asleep? Not only am I obsessed because I knew all of the characters to begin with, but a lot of them were favorites of mine. I feel like so many of them already have personalities that I never knew about from their Bachelor debuts. Is Tenley a little drunk, or just really hyper now? Is Elizabeth really that scary and psychotic? I feel like everyone should be more worried about her than they were about Michelle. And does the Weatherman really think he is going to hook up with all the girls to make him stay longer? He could barely even kiss Ali when asked to for their music video. This show is going to be my version of pure entertainment....but please don't judge me.
And now tonight I have Rachel Zoe, and Flipping out. Who knew summer tv would be my favorite!
5 comments:
I almost texted you like 3 times during it lastnight. But I resisted-- worried Kim would think I was stalking you and that I must have no other friends out here. I thought EXACTLY everything you said. I never did like Elizabeth on her season, but Ross did. And she is CA-RAZY now! "I made everyone despise you-- but I'll fix it all if you tell everyone you're hopelessly in love with me and want to have my children--- look what I'm willing to do for you!" Crazy. I feel like he's in a nightmare.
And that comment from the weatherman killed me. Poor guy is so oblivious. And is it weird that I totally found myself rooting for Craig M just because Elizabeth called him out and now I feel like he's the underdog? And is Kypton really going to be into Tenley? I'm excited... but surprised... now she is like a drunk disney princess --- confusing.
OH and poor Gwen. Why would they throw in one random 40 year old? Poor girl looks incredible for her age I'm sure but looks silly partying with a bunch of 25-year olds. And that boring, serious brunette in the yellow bikini? I kept thinking... why would they bring her on the show, she was so boring... but clearly it was for the Juan "drama" that lasted a whole episode. oops.
I think that's all for now.
You crack me up. I must say I did check it out on hulu and you are right. About everyone. We are going to see some true colors here. I am sure the Bachelor series edits out a lot of the crazy moments just to keep the magic/romance alive but this show is just going to rip into these poor, witless, self-serving and utterly watchable contenders.
hahaha so i absolutely loved this post and it made me wish i had actually sat and watched it! i am obsessed with the bachelor and ette shows... so just hearing all this makes me so wish i was involved!! haha so funny how hooked we can get
This is the best post and comments EVER! I am laughing out loud right now and SO WISHING that I could have a girls night and watch this with you, Lillie (don't know her, but I can tell I would love her) and Laura should be there, too! This show is so awesome and everyone is WAY crazier now. I agree about Tenley. She probably watched herself on the Bachelor and thought she was such a goody goody and thought, "I'm going to show everyone how fun and wild I really can be!" Um, too bad she is a lousy drunk!! Hysterical!
P.S. Mag is sooooooo sweet! Love to see her getting bigger. Hope I can see sometime! I miss you!
Post a Comment