Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday happenings

We have had lots of fun these past 2 weekends with lots of family in town. Two weekends ago we had Trent's family here, and Tyson's Mom. I only got pictures when we went and got Hot Chocolate at Starbucks one night...but it was a fun weekend of eating, taking Sawyer to see the Princess and the Frog, Sawyer getting to open some early Christmas presents, and walking around El Paseo.


Sawyer is loving Starbucks these days... he wants to go almost every day!


Then this last weekend Tyler and Kim came to town for a few glorious days. I wish they lived closer, I love spending time with them. Maybe one day? When they got here we went over to Costco and had enough samples to last us for the whole day. There are amazing samples on Saturdays. Then Lillie took their family pictures that afternoon so Sawyer and I tagged along and made weird noises and faces to make Benton smiley. That night we went to El Gaitto for dinner and then over to Candy Cane lane to see all the lights.



I just can't say enough about the Holidays. I love having family around, making and eating treats galore, singing only Christmas songs during sacrament meeting, and all the other festivities that go on this time of year...I hope these next 2 weeks go slow!

3 comments:

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

dying over that last pic!!

Audry said...

I love all the looks on Swayers face. He's a cute little boy.

Lillie said...

Seriously I'm LOVING that last photo of Sawyer... he's like ten with that expression.