Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Elder Jace Homec...Mexico Bound

We had a very fun last weekend with Jace before he headed to the MTC, and then off to Mexico. We are going to really miss Jacers. He has become a very important person to all of our family, especially these past few months. Sawyers loves when he comes over for dinner, or to babysit, and is always asking if Jacers can come over. I know he is going to be an amazing missionary, and an asset to the people of Mexico. We'll miss you Jace!

Jace with the kids
Our attempt at a family picture
Family at Jace's farewell dinner
Sawyer loves Uncle Jacers

6 comments:

Audry said...

Everybody love Uncle Jace! He was always Madisen's favorite when she was Swayers age.

Lillie said...

I cannot get over that Homec face. They all look so much alike!

Jamie said...

he looks so much like your husband. i also hear that all the time, brad has 6 brothers!

Laura Ek said...

Ok, I have never seen Jace before, and seriously he is Tyson's twin! If he wore is hair like Tyson, they would be identical! Miss you guys!

cragun family said...

Your family is so much fun! I have had a great time checking out your blog and what you have been up to.
Sawyer is so cute!
I can't believe how much you look like your mom. I love it!
A flood of memories came back as you commented on one of your pictures with "please excuse the light in the background". Or something along that line and I can just hear you saying that. You are such a neat person! Keep in touch.
Amy

this mormon mama said...

Brooke- I just found your blog! How are you? Your little guy is adorable! Hope your liking it in CA. We're really not that far from you guys- maybe an hour or so. You look great. We are at edmondskids.blogspot.com